Great Valentines ideas
Happy Valentine’s Day to all our readers! We hope you get spoiled rotten, and that you get to spoil someone special to.
Hopefully by now you have made some awesome arrangements and have something special planned for your loved one. South Africa has such amazing locations, activities and opportunities to spoil your loved one! But for those of you that inspiration has not struck yet, here are a few great ideas all over South Africa to inspire you!
- Take your loved one for a picnic. The Cape Winelands has such beautiful picnic locations and towns to offer such as Paarl, Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Tulbagh, etc. all you have to do is pack your basket and drive around and you’ll soon find the perfect place.
- Taking your loved one for a nice romantic dinner is always a good idea! Why not make a few calls to all the restaurants in your town and find out what each of them can offer for a romantic dinner?
- Book a lovely spa day for your loved one! He or she (naturally) will definitely enjoy a nice relaxing day. But don’t just book for him/her, book for the both of you! This way you get to spend some quality time with that special person in your live while having a well deserved relaxed day.
- Book a photographer, grab your partner and a few funky outfits and head to the most beautiful spot in your town. What better gift for yourself and your loved one than loads of professionally taken photographs?!
- If your guy is a golfer, and you would like to treat him by learning the sport that he loves, why not book some golfing lessons for yourself while your partner helps you and then a round of golf for the both of you?
- Book a sunset concert for yourself and your loved one, there are so many to choose from in the area of Cape Town and Franschhoek.
- And for the ultimate gift idea, why not book a romantic weekend away for you and your loved one at the town of your choice?
If you’re leaning towards the romantic weekend away for you and your loved one, then you don’t have to search much further! Just visit our website for a comprehensive list of establishments in your area.
We hope that inspiration has struck and that you enjoy the rest of your Valentine’s Day!